- Birth Doula Care – packages customized to your family’s needs during pregnancy, labour and delivery.
- Postpartum Doula Care – packages and hourly rates available for in-home care after baby arrives.
- Infant Sleep Education – learn what to expect and how to create healthy sleep habits for your whole family. (coming soon!)
Nurtured Birth offers customizable birth packages tailored to your family’s needs. Limited booking of two families per month enables your doula to focus completely on you. Get in touch today to secure your birth month!
Step by Step – $700
I’m mainly looking for support through my labour and delivery. I’m feeling confident and prepared in pregnancy and caring for my newborn.
- Free consultation with birth preferences worksheet.
- Unlimited phone/text/email support through pregnancy to 6 weeks postpartum.
- One prenatal meeting to discuss birth preferences.
- On-call availability from 37 weeks until birth.
- Continuous care during labour, until 1-2 hours after birth.
- One postpartum meeting to check in on how your family is adjusting, and discuss the birth.
- 10% to sponsor doula care for a disadvantaged family.
Hand in Hand – $850
I’m looking for a little extra support in pregnancy and would like to spend more time one-on-one preparing for birth, as well as receive postpartum care in my home during my baby’s early days.
Includes the complete Step by Step package PLUS:
An additional prenatal meeting to prepare for the birth.
Access to lending library of recommended reading.
Four hours of postpartum care in your home including meal preparation.
Personalized postpartum healing package.
- 15% to sponsor doula care for a disadvantaged family
Side by Side – $1000
I’m looking for a little extra support in pregnancy and would like to spend more time one-on-one preparing for birth, and would like a few extra postpartum visits so I can rest, shower, and bond with my baby. I’m interested in learning more about healthy sleep for my new baby and my whole family.
Includes the complete Hand in Hand package PLUS:
Infant sleep consultation in baby’s first 6 months of life
Six hours of postpartum care in your home (split into two or three shifts).
- 20% to sponsor doula care for a disadvantaged family.
Nurtured Birth offers customizable in-home postpartum support tailored to your family’s needs.
Daytime Postpartum Support – $25/hr
As a postpartum doula, it is my goal to help you adjust to the many changes and new challenges you may encounter with a new baby, whether it’s your first or fifth. It is my goal that when you have support, those challenges will feel less overwhelming, your confidence will be higher and your family will bond and flourish.
- Emotional support and guidance
- Newborn care suggestions and guidance including bathing, clothing, diaper changing (cloth and disposable), infant massage, and sleep
- Feeding support (breastfeeding and bottle feeding)
- Baby care while you rest, shower, and have down time
- Telephone/text/email support for any questions or concerns at no additional charge
- Food preparation and light meals
- Grocery shopping (funds to be provided by client in advance)
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, etc)
- Sibling entertainment
- Referrals for complimentary services or recommended care providers
A note about sponsorship:
I believe doula care can benefit every family, and I know that not every family can afford it. That’s why I built the sponsorship program into my packages– together we can help care for disadvantaged families in Sudbury. I will match every sponsorship dollar with volunteer hours so more families can experience the benefit of continuous, nurturing care through pregnancy, birth and early parenting!